The Rheumatology Clinic of the Heart and Brain Hospital, Pleven offers qualified care to patients with a wide range of diagnoses:
- Inflammatory joint diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, Bechterew’s disease, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatism and Reiter’s disease, as well as other reactive arthritis);
- Systemic connective tissue diseases (systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic scleroderma, vasculitis, polymyositis/dermatomyositis, overlapping and autoinflammatory syndromes);
- Degenerative joint diseases (gonarthrosis, coxarthrosis, spondylarthrosis, etc.);
- Extra-articular soft tissue diseases: enthesopathies, tenosynovitis, periarthritis;
- Bone diseases (osteoporosis, Paget’s disease, algodystrophy, aseptic necrosis);
- Diseases caused by crystals (gout, pyrophosphate and apatite disease);
- Hypermobile syndrome and hereditary diseases.
Examinations and consultations are available by appointment on 064 678 400.