Vascular surgery department
About the department:
The Department of Vascular Surgery provides all modern options for diagnosis and treatment of vascular diseases – open surgical, hybrid and endovascular techniques, conservative treatment. The team of the clinic has many years of professional experience in the field of vascular surgery. The combination of different treatment options, as well as the availability of modern equipment and consumables offers the patient the best and most gentle treatment approach tailored to their individual needs.
The department of vascular surgery offers modern treatment of:
– peripheral arterial and venous diseases of the extremities;
– interventions for acute arterial and venous thromboses;
– vascular trauma;
– treatment of extracranial cerebral vessels;
– Early prevention and treatment of diabetic foot;
– vascular access for hemodialysis.