Second opinion for cancer patients
Comprehensive Oncology Centre in ‘Heart and Brain’ Pleven
Second opinion from a specialist based on a thorough multidisciplinary approach
Why do people seek a second opinion?
There are several reasons to get a second opinion from a specialist for one or more of the following reasons:
- To confirm your diagnosis
- To make sure you are receiving the best treatment;
- To support what you have already been told about your condition and treatment;
- Because you cannot speak freely or in sufficient detail with your current doctor.
Advantages of second opinion in cancer patients
- Feel confident that different doctors agree with your diagnosis and treatment;
- Opportunity to choose between different treatment alternatives.
initial epicrisis, defining diagnosis, localization, stage, morphology, possible follow-up treatment, investigations (non-interventional scanner, MRI-5)
Please fill in the form.
Our leading specialists
For more information and documentation: Ms. Ani Ivanova: 02 4026406, [email protected]